January 14, 2014
Go paperless with your New Horizons conference ticket!
At this year’s conference we want to provide attendees with the option to go completely paperless during registration, so we’re using Eventbrite to scan conference tickets. Here’s how you can take advantage of the paperless option while contributing to the sustainability goals of our conference:
- Once you’ve registered for the conference, head over to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search for Eventbrite.
- Download and install the Eventbrite app on your mobile device.
- Login to the account that you used to register for the conference. The Eventbrite app will automatically download your New Horizons ticket to your phone.
- During registration, open the app. Click on “My Tickets” and choose your New Horizons ticket.
- Show your phone-screen to us at the registration desk with the ticket open and we’ll be able to scan it and get you registered quickly!
Not interested in downloading the app or are you using a Blackberry? No problem! Open up the PDF ticket that was emailed to you by Eventbrite when you registered on your phone and we’ll scan the barcode on the PDF ticket.
We hope you support us with a paperless registration this year. If you have any questions about Eventbrite, feel free to email us!