The New Horizons Poster Session presents an interactive and engaging opportunity to learn about the latest projects and research in responsible gambling outside the constraints of a formal presentation setting. Last years’ session left the ballroom buzzing, presenting a wide variety of research topics and exciting industry projects, and this year will be no different! The poster session will showcase new ideas for formal research projects, present results of new research, and highlight new responsible gambling initiatives.
Researchers and industry professionals interested in presenting a poster at this year’s Conference must submit:
- A 200-300 word abstract including an introduction to the topic, why it is important/what problem exists
- The aims or objectives of the research
- Details of the methodology
- Findings (even if these are preliminary)
- Implications for the field